April 11-Grizzly Triathlon
April 25-Riverbank Run (10K)
May 3-Bloomsday in Spokane (12 K) *7.46 miles of fun :)
May 30-Queen City Triathlon in Helena (sprint distance like the Griz)
July 12-Missoula Marathon (I would run the half-this is tentative for now)
I am super excited for all of these races. Cor, Chris and I ran in the Riverbank and was the first race for all of us. We loved it and are all doing it again.
Bloomsday is a race in Spokane that has been there for years and is crazy. There are like 55,000 people who run in it, one year it was even the largest foot race in the US. The race is supposed to be tons of fun-there are bands around every corner and is through downtown Spokane, mostly by the river and Riverfront Park. Chris and I are going with a few friends from here and my friend Jen from Gonzaga is going to meet us there as well. It will be fun to spend some time in Spokane and see Jen again!

The Queen City Triathlon is another sprint distance tri that is aimed at beginners with a swim in the pool and the same distances as the Griz (swim-1000 yds, bike-12 mi, run-5 K). I'm excited to continue with triathlon and my friend Emma is going to do it too. Yeeeah!
The Missoula Marathon-I would like to run the half marathon so we'll see how it goes. I plan to train for it and test my knees. My knees have felt pretty strong throughout my training so I think I could definitely do the half.
....let's see-I feel like there's something else big happening this summer that belongs on my agenda....OH yeah! August 15! I'm getting married :) Chris and I booked our plane tickets last week for Playa Del Carmen....can't wait!!!
So excited about Bloomsday! It's gonna be so much fun... oh and that wedding sounds kind of cool too ;)
ReplyDeleteI Can't believe that you are doing all of these! Run some for me, okay? I am there in heart. You are totally awesome. I am so proud of you! This is chels.
ReplyDelete