...Here we go!
The Pursuit...
My triathlon journey. And then some.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Swimming is hard.
I have a lot of work to do. Swimming did not go so well yesterday but I know I can do it. I just have to learn how to swim from scratch. That can't be too hard, right?
2 comments:
Chelsea and Cody
January 9, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Does it work?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Chelsea and Cody
January 9, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Yes, Yes it does. GO CARRIE!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swim. Bike. Run.
The most important race lesson....It's always worth it in the end!
14 weeks of training for 110 minutes of suffering that results in a lifetime if knowing you met the challenge.
About Me
Carrie Jo
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(5)
Workouts for Week 4
Weeks 2/3
Week 1
Swimming is hard.
Christmas "Break"
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
My Blog List
Winterholler Photography
Family of 5! {Billings, MT Wedding Photographer}
10 years ago
BRYAN BROSIOUS
Dream Adventure 2015: Part 2 of 3
10 years ago
Mmm...Cafe
Homemade Samoa Bars
11 years ago
The Winterholler's
Little Things {February}
12 years ago
Jody in Chile!
Family Vacation 2009
16 years ago
Does it work?
ReplyDeleteYes, Yes it does. GO CARRIE!
ReplyDelete