Ok, so this is my first attempt at a blog. Definitely never thought I would have one...but here I am, with a reason. Today I decided that on April 11, 2009 I will participate in the Grizzly Triathlon. I have never done anything like this and I am very excited...as well as terrified. I have never biked or swam competitively so this will be quite a challenge for me-which is what I want.
Grizzly Tri: April 11, 2009
1000 yd swim
20 km bike
5 k run
Wow, anyone else think I'm crazy?
-P.S. Thanks to my crazy friend Bryan who has no idea how much he is going to have to help me along the way :)
Family of 5! {Billings, MT Wedding Photographer}
10 years ago
Yes, I think you are crazy...but I also think that you are going to do so good! This will be so much fun to train for, always doing something different...good luck!
ReplyDelete